Tickets for Mumford & Sons go on general sale at 9am on Friday 12th October. The venue box office does not have access to the pre-sale but there is an artist pre-sale, more info available through Mumford & Sons website here.
This event is for fans only and the following rules are in place by the band to ensure that tickets do not get sold on, ensuring fans do not pay a higher price for their tickets.
- Tickets may only be purchased by individuals for personal use. Tickets may not be purchased by brokers /businesses/traders or for business/trade purposes, or be resold/offered for resale for profit/commercial gain.
- Tickets are a personal, revocable licence and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- Tickets are sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
- You may not resell or transfer your Tickets. Any resale or transfer (or attempted resale or transfer) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that Ticket without refund or other compensation. You are only permitted to resell your tickets through an approved face value, fan to fan exchange platform.
- The name of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. The Lead Booker will need to enter the venue at the same time as their guests.
- The Lead Booker must provide a valid form of photo ID (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker name on the tickets if requested to do so. Failure to provide this could result in refusal of admission to the concert.
- Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person. This policy is in effect to discourage and prevent unfair ticket buying practices. Tickets are restricted to a maximum number of 4 per person, per credit or debit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household as well.
- Tickets are limited to 4 per person.
- Age Restrictions:
Standing - Only those aged over 16
Seating - Those aged under 14 must be accompanied by an adult aged over 16
- By booking these tickets through the FlyDSA Arena you agree with these Terms & Conditions of purchase, and that any tickets purchased by businesses or traders will be cancelled.
- If you haven't booked online with us before we advise setting up your account in advance as this will save you time, particularly on busy on sales when the booking system will be very busy at the time of an on sale. Just click here to set up an account ahead of Friday 28th September then if you have any issues you can discuss these with the box office on 0114 256 56 56.
- Tickets will be available online through www.flydsaarena.co.uk or by phone on 0114 256 56 56.
- No in person ticket sales fom the Arena Box Office - if you wish to purchase your tickets in person these will only be available through the Sheffield City Hall Box Office. More info here.
- No booking is confirmed until you receive booking confirmation that your order has been processed and accepted, unfortunately if you receive “Your order is being processed message” for more than 2 minutes your booking is not being processed, you have not been allocated tickets & need to try again using the correct booking details. More information on the cause of this error is available here.
- You should receive your booking confirmation within minutes of making your booking. If you haven't received an email after tis time please check your junk folder. You can also log into you account by clicking here and clicking on 'Order History'. Any tickets you have booked will then be shown in this section.
- To view the seating plan for this show click on the pink seating plan button here.
- This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
To return to show page click here.