Demand for Arctic Monkeys tickets will be greater than the tickets we have available to sell and we expect to sell-out of tickets to this show very quickly. Below is a list of points that may help you when trying to book tickets for this show.
- If you haven't booked online with us before we advise setting up your account in advance as this will save you time, particularly on busy on sales when the booking system will be very busy at the time of an on sale. Just click here to set up an account ahead of Friday 13th April then if you have any issues you can discuss these with the box office on 0114 256 56 56.
- Please note that there are NO in person sales for this event at any venue on the tour. This means you cannot buy your tickets over the counters at the Box Office.
- No booking is confirmed until you receive a booking confirmation that your order has been processed and accepted, unfortunately if you receive “Your order is being processed message” for more than 2 minutes your booking is not being processed, you have not been allocated tickets & need to try again using the correct booking details. More information on the cause of this error is available here.
- Tickets are limited to 4 per person.
- To view the seating plan click on the pink seating plan button here.
- Tickets for all areas of the Arena go on sale at the same time - if you require tickets in the seating bays or require personal assistant tickets all the information & contact details are available here.
- The floor area is standing and is for those aged 16 and over only. U14's can sit in seated areas when accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over.
- This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
- This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artists official face-value resale partner, Twickets.
- The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away.
- To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring: i) The tickets ii) A valid photo ID matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets.
- Failure to bring all of the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
- If you need any clarification on anything, please call the Box Office on 0114 256 56 56 ahead of the day on sale & they will be happy to help.
To return to show page click here.