Hospitality Booking Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the legal relationship between the Arena operator and any person receiving the benefit of a hospitality package at the Arena (Customer). By booking and/or accepting the benefit of such hospitality packages, the Customer agrees to abide by these terms and conditions at all times.
If the Customer has any special requirements, comments or questions in relation to these terms and conditions, the Customer should email [email protected] or contact the Arena on 0114 256 2002.
1. The Customer may book the required hospitality package for an event on the Arena website at www.flydsaarena.co.uk (the Website).
2. After placing an order on the Website, the Customer will receive a booking confirmation via email. Please note that it is only when the Customer receives the booking confirmation that the order has been accepted by FlyDSA Arena.
3. By placing an order, the Customer warrants that he/she:
a. Is legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
b. Is at least 18 years old; and
c. Is resident in the UK.
4. The price for the hospitality package will be as quoted on the Website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. Please note that FlyDSA Arena is under no obligation to provide the hospitality package to the Customer at an incorrect lower price, even after a booking confirmation has been received if the pricing error was obvious, unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognised by the Customer as a mis-pricing error.
5. Prices are liable to change at any time, but subject to clause 4 above, changes will not affect orders where the Customer has already received a booking confirmation.
6.Payment for all hospitality packages must be by credit or debit card. Event tickets are not sent via the post. Event tickets are to be collected upon entry to the Arena Club on the night. Car park passes will be issued upon request.
Use of Hospitality Facilities
7. The Customer shall leave the Arena within 30 minutes of the end of the event to which the hospitality package purchased by the Customer relates.
8. The Customer shall in addition comply with the ticket terms and conditions which will be made available on a website notified to the Customer.
9. Car park passes cannot be duplicated. If replacement car park passes are required due to the originals being lost/misplaced, a charge will be payable per pass.
10. No food or beverages of any kind shall be brought into the Arena by the Customer. Food and beverages to be consumed within the Arena must be purchased from food and beverage outlets at the Arena.
11. FlyDSA Arena permits the Customer to use the hospitality facilities solely for the purposes of the agreed package. The Customer must not resell or otherwise transfer the hospitality package to any other person. The Customer must comply with the laws relating to the service of alcohol and provision of entertainment and any other reasonable request of the Arena General Manager, its staff or agents.
12. Please be aware that the Arena is a no smoking venue however an external smoking area is available upon request. More information can be found here.
13. Subject to clause 14, FlyDSA Arena shall refund to the Customer the price paid by the customer for the hospitality package if an event is cancelled entirely or the date of the event is changed. This shall be the Customer’s exclusive remedy in respect of cancellation or postponement of an event.
14. FlyDSA Arena reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any part of any hospitality package at any time, irrespective of whether or not the relevant event is cancelled or postponed. If FlyDSA Arena elects to cancel or withdraw any element of a hospitality package, FlyDSA Arena will contact the Customer using the details provided when booking the hospitality package and offer to either:
a. Refund the price paid by the Customer in full if no part of a hospitality package is provided;
b. Refund the price for those elements of the hospitality package cancelled or withdrawn;
c. Grant alternative hospitality rights at the Arena; or
d. Subject to availability, provide the hospitality package to the Customer on a different date. If the Customer is not able to attend any rescheduled date FlyDSA Arena will offer the Customer a full or partial refund as set out above, which shall be the Customer’s exclusive remedy in respect of cancellation or postponement of an event.
15. Subject to clause 16, FlyDSA Arena shall not be liable for:
a. Any damage to or loss of the Customer's property whilst at the Arena, unless such damage or loss has occurred as a result of the wilful misconduct of FlyDSA Arena staff;
b. Any of the Customer’s, its guests, staff and/or agents’ indirect, special or consequential losses (for example, transport or accommodation costs).
16. FlyDSA Arena shall not be liable to the Customer for:
a. Any expenses or losses incurred by the Customer; or
b. Any delay or non-performance of FlyDSA Arena's obligations to the Customer, if and to the extent that such expenses or losses, delay or non-performance are caused by a Force Majeure Event.‘Force Majeure Event’ shall mean any event or circumstance which is reasonably beyond FlyDSA Arena’s control, including without limitation, act of God, terrorist action, imminent threat of terrorist action, epidemic, wars, national emergencies, insurrections, riots, fire, flood, suspension of power leading to inoperability of the Arena, loss of utilities, national mourning, strike, industrial action, lock out, breakdown, malfunction or damage of or to the Arena, any plant, equipment or materials, explosion, civil commotion or disturbance, interruption in, delay or failure of necessary transportation or technical facilities, severe weather conditions or act of local or national government.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude either party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The Customer shall be liable for, and shall indemnify FlyDSA Arena against, any loss or damage caused to the Arena, its furniture, fixtures and/or equipment which may arise as a result of the Customer’s use of the Arena Club or Hospitality Suites or from items being brought into the Arena by the Customer, its guests, staff and/or agents, excluding any loss or damage caused by FlyDSA Arena, its staff or agents.
Effect of Non-Compliance
19. If the Customer does not comply with these terms and conditions, the Arena Rules and/or the ticket terms and conditions:
a. the Customer shall (at FlyDSA Arena’s reasonable request) leave the Arena and/or require its guests, staff and/or agents to leave without delay; and
b. The Customer shall (at FlyDSA Arena’s request) pay for loss or damage caused to the Arena in the manner specified in clause
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute in relation to their subject matter shall be submitted to the courts of England and Wales.